We take your privacy and the protection of your personal data very seriously. In compliance with data protection regulations, we only process your personal data if permitted to do so by law or if you have given us your consent.
This Privacy Notice describes the collection, use, disclosure, storage and protection of your personal data.
The present Privacy Notice is valid from 25.05.2018.
Emmerling Fashion GmbH (hereinafter EFG), Hammerhof 15, D-92275 Hirschbach, is the operator of www.emmerling.eu (hereinafter the "website") and a manufacturer of communion dresses and accessories as well as other related products. Whenever the words "we" or "our" are used in this privacy notice, these refer to EFG as the data controller according to the understanding of the so-called EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, storage and protection of your personal information in accordance with our global privacy standards and applicable law.
This Privacy Notice describes the collection, use, disclosure, storage and protection of your personal information.
3. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time by publishing the amended version on our website (www.emmerling.eu), including the coming into effect of the amended version.
4. When do we collect Personal information?
We collect, use and store personal information about you in the following cases:
- are in a business relationship to us or this business relationship is in the process of being formed,
- ask us for information,
- submit offers to us,
- use our services or
- otherwise communicate with us.
Some of your personal data (e-mail address, billing address, family name, Christian name etc.) are required to contact you and / or to conclude contracts with you.
The provision of personal information is optional, but may be necessary for our business relationship or for providing information to you.
5. Which personal data do we collect?
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or your professional function in your company
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a financial transaction with EKN.
- Data which you provide through a web form, through correspondence, through conversations with us or with our representatives or agents (also by phone) and through other communications means
- Data that we are required or authorized to collect and process under applicable law and that we need in order to authenticate or identify you, for example legal information about your business.
6. Why do we collect and use Personal information?
We use your personal data in order to fulfil and execute the contract with you and to make our services available to you (Article 6(1) (b) GDPR) in order to comply with our legal obligation (Article 6(1) (c) GDPR) or to protect your vital interests (Art. 6(1) (d) GDPR).
This includes the following cases:
- To ensure the conduct of sales, purchasing and services processes with you.
- To provide you with information and to enable us to contact you in in case of open issues such as deliveries, orders etc. (we may contact you via e-mail or telephone or text messages or postal mail).
We use your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests where your rights and freedoms do not outweigh these interests (Art. 6(1) (f) GDPR).
We have implemented controls to balance our interests with your rights.
On this basis, we use your data as follows:
- To contact you via e-mail or postal mail in order to inform you about our products and services.
- To prepare and to conclude contracts with you as well as to clarify open issues in the process of concluding those contracts.
- To measure the quality and performance marketing campaigns (e.g. by analysing e-mail open and click rates).
With your consent (Art. 6(1) (a) GDPR), we may use your personal information to provide you with marketing material and information via telephone calls, e-mail or text messages or postal mail.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and to exercise your right of objection.
If you do not wish to receive any marketing communication and/or any other information from us, you can unsubscribe from them using the link in the e-mail you have received or contact us using via mail (email@example.com) or contact us in any other written form.
We will not sell, provide or disclose your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
7. Usage analysis of our website
If you do not want us to collect data regarding your visit to our website and the use of our services, applications and tools, you may object or revoke your consent by given us written notice (e-mail or postal mail).
Our website may use plug-ins from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. These plug-ins are indicated by the blue "F" for Facebook or by the fact that this plug-in bears the "Facebook" label. When you call up our Web site, a connection is set up via these plug-ins to the Facebook servers. Facebook therefore receives information on the IP addresses involved in visiting our Web site. If you are logged in to Facebook while visiting our Web site, this information can be allocated directly to your Facebook account. On interaction with the plug-in functions, e.g. pressing the "Like" button, this information is sent directly from your browser to Facebook where it is saved and processed. Further processing of this information is the responsibility of Facebook; please refer to the respective terms, conditions and setting options in the Facebook data protection information at de-de.facebook.com/policy/php. If you wish to avoid your personal data being allocated to your personal user account at Facebook, simply log out of Facebook before visiting our Web site.
9. Your rights about your personal information
We respect your legal rights:
You have the right to know what personal data we store about you (Art. 15 GDPR).
Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable form (Art. 20 GDPR).
If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request us to correct it or complete it (Art. 16 GDPR). You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
You may also ask us to delete or restrict your personal information; this right is determined by applicable law and may affect your ability to access some of our services (Art. 17 and 18 GDPR).
If you ask us to completely or partially discontinue the processing of your personal information, or if you revoke your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes stated in this privacy notice, we may not be able to offer you all EKNs services
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or via the postal address shown below) in order to obtain information about your personal data collected and stored by EFG or to have this data deleted.
10. How long do we store your personal information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations stemming out of contracts with you as well as for the provision of the services you request or for any other necessary purposes.
Our specific retention times for personal information are documented in our retention guidelines.
11. How do we protect your personal information?
We protect your personal information using technical and organizational security measures to reduce the risks in connection with loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls and information access authorization controls.
12. How to contact us?
If you have any questions or complaints about this privacy notice, our global privacy standards or how we deal with data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com. You can also contact us by writing a letter: Emmerling Knorren Nichols GmbH, Hammerhof 15, D-92275 Hirschbach.